161 Donald Street, BRUNSWICK
Funky & Creative Officespace with Ample Carparking opposite and CBD views
• Approx 38 carspaces opposite
• Fully serviced Whole Floor
• Funky and creative space
This stylish and funky converted warehouse building named 'The Wool Mills', contains a creative type, spacious and self contained whole floor office. Currently fitted out with welcoming reception area, 2 offices, boardroom, open plan area with workstations, as well as several larger rooms which can easily be opened up to suit tenants fitout requirements. The offices also provide a private kitchen and break out area, toilets and views over Allard Park and back to the CBD.
Total area is approximately 538 sqm, however the floor can also be subdivided to suit any areas from 275 sqm to the whole floor. Other features include:
- 3 to 5 carspaces onsite
- Free all day parking for approx 38 carspaces opposite the building
- Short walk to Trams to CBD & Northern Suburbs
- Opposite Football Oval and Parkland
- Could suit all types of offices from call centre to creative officespace
This is a great opportunity for tenants to secure sizeable, funky officespace, within a great location.
Contact Luke Conquest on 0432 328 668 for more information or to arrange a inspection.