139-145 Montague Street, SOUTH MELBOURNE
Conquest Commercial are pleased to offer for lease a unique and high profile corner property in this prime position of South Melbourne. Situated on the corner of Montague and Thistlethwaite Streets, between Normanby and City Roads, the property provides exceptional exposure with approximately 29,000 passing cars per day (as referenced by a VicRoads traffic report). This prime real estate has not been available for lease for approx 30 years, and was previously occupied by the renowned Olympia Gym. The property has now been refurbished throughout.
139-145 Montague Street is suitable for a variety of uses such as retail, showroom, warehouse, and office use (STCA).
Key Property highlights of this unique offering are:
- Building Area: 670 sqm*
- Exposed Ceiling
- Ample ammenities, including showers
- 3 Roller Doors at Montague, Thistlethwaite Streets & Williams Place
- Potential for internal parking
- Capital City 1 Zoning
- Available by October
- Refurbished throughout.
Located in the heart of the Montague Precinct, the property is surrounded by major residential and commercial development, further ensuring that a corner position like this will continue to benefit from passing trade and exposure as more residents and workers enter the area.
Other location attributes are:
- 5 min walk* to South Melbourne Market
- 5 min walk* to the Light Rail
- 5 min walk* to South Melbourne Primary School
- 5 min* walk to Kirrip Park
- 2km* from Melbourne CBD
- 800m* to Westgate Freeway & then Citylink
- 800m* to Bay Street, Port Melbourne Shopping Strip
- 800m* to Clarendon Street Shopping Strip
139-145 Montague Street, South Melbourne is an unmissable leasing opportunity for tenants wanting to capitalise on outstanding exposure in a rapidly transforming and vibrant fringe location.
Please contact Luke conquest for more information or to arrange a inspection on 0432 328 668.