2-14 Thistlethwaite Street, SOUTH MELBOURNE
2-14 Thistlethwaite Street is a rare opportunity for Buyers or Tenants to take advantage of this centrally located property, within one of the most desired developing pockets of the CBD Fringe.
The property is For Sale or Lease with the following options:
- Developers can take advantage of the rare high density mixed use or straight residential development potential of the site with flexible Capital City 1 Zoning (STCA). With precedent from the adjoining property on the corner of Ferrars Street which has a permit for 18 Levels. A proposed development scheme is currently being prepared by Ammache Architects for 2-14 Thistlethwaite Street.
- Owner Occupiers or Investors can purchase the property as Vacant Possession or with a Lease in place
- Tenants looking to Lease a Stand Alone, Boutique & Character Style Building with 10-15 carspaces can utilise the funky existing fittings
The property is ideally located within the Montague precinct and is a 1-2 minute walk to the new state of the art Vertical South Melbourne Primary School in Ferrars Street, as well as the recently created approx 8000sqm Montague Park. Two light tram rails and the popular South Melbourne Market are also within a 4-6 minute walk from the property.
The Montague Precinct of Fishermans Bend will soon become one of the most vibrant CBD fringe locations to live, work and play.
Other features of this opportunity are:
- Site Area: 909 sqm (approx)
- Building Area: 990 sqm (approx)
- 20m* Frontage to Thistlethwaite St & Buckhurst Lane
- The current improvements are a two level converted warehouse into studio and officespace with neighbouring land for 10-15 carspaces.
Please contact Luke for more details.